WTB OSU vs Illinois

LJ

make sure you get a physical ticket in hand an call to verify this ticket is legit.

a friend just got pushed out of 300+ dollars cause of craigslist. she bought it off a guy who was a broker for a ebay site... turned out to be fraud. just a little heads up, any one can make a fake ticket. call an verify its a good ticket

goodluck ive been trying to find a legit pair of tickets for a decent price(no luck lol)

make sure you get a physical ticket in hand an call to verify this ticket is legit.

a friend just got pushed out of 300+ dollars cause of craigslist. she bought it off a guy who was a broker for a ebay site... turned out to be fraud. just a little heads up, any one can make a fake ticket. call an verify its a good ticket

goodluck ive been trying to find a legit pair of tickets for a decent price(no luck lol)

Who should you call? what info is needed?

Who should you call? what info is needed?

i woudl assume calling the # on the ticket who issued it.( i think some one said that ticket master is handling t he tickets) or meet the person at the stadium an talk to a teller then an verify its legit

sounds dumb to go threw so much but ide rather make sure its legit an lose out on a few hundred bucks of my hard earned money for some scammer

i woudl assume calling the # on the ticket who issued it.( i think some one said that ticket master is handling t he tickets) or meet the person at the stadium an talk to a teller then an verify its legit

sounds dumb to go threw so much but ide rather make sure its legit an lose out on a few hundred bucks of my hard earned money for some scammer

I would imagine once you start asking them to meet at a teller or that you are going to call to verify before purchase the scammers just hangup.

I would imagine once you start asking them to meet at a teller or that you are going to call to verify before purchase the scammers just hangup.

EXACTALLY! so thatll put you at ease a little more but ide rather have it verifyed at the stadium before hadn to make sure its legit.

edit: sorry for the thread jack just tryin to keep you from gettin scammed like a friend of mine got scammed goodluck