Amazing story!

VanDy

Sorry all, i had no idea where this would really fit in here on Ohio riders, but my Grandpa (who still rides, albeit 1978 Honda Goldwing's,) and has done Milwaukee Wi, to Cinci in a straight ride!) but this story is absolutely amazing and i think maybe inspired me to take my '78 Suzuki GS550 to Colorado and visit a friend,

Seriously amazing read. Please Enjoy...

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=366117&page=1

edit: moderators, feel free to move where you deem appropriate!

Sorry all, i had no idea where this would really fit in here on Ohio riders, but my Grandpa (who still rides, albeit 1978 Honda Goldwing's,) and has done Milwaukee Wi, to Cinci in a straight ride!) but this story is absolutely amazing and i think maybe inspired me to take my '78 Suzuki GS550 to Colorado and visit a friend,

Seriously amazing read. Please Enjoy...

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=366117&page=1

edit: moderators, feel free to move where you deem appropriate!

I'd be game for something like this.

this article inspired me to ride my '78 Suzuki GS550 to Colorado to visit an old MARINE buddy, hopefully I will be able to this summer.

and once again.... no intention of stealing away from this amazing sight, just sharing a story that i fell in love with.

beleive it or not, thishas really inspired me! lol, I will begin rebuilding my '78 Suzuki gs550 next weekend ( a post will follow for sure!) and ride it out to see an old friend in CO from cincy, or (if he won;t be around due to Nat'l Guard, to FL to see friends) so stay tuned! but either way these guys had the trip of a life time!!!