For the tuners...

CRed05

I just saw this posted on another forum, and thought I'd share. I remember there was some discussion on here related to this before, and there is currently no one (at least that I know of) that does ME tuning in Ohio. This is would be for dealers, not available to the public.

On behalf of the Unitronic Team I would like to introduce a new and innovative product & service to our existing Unitronic User's provided by our extensive Unitronic Network,Uni-Tune Suite

A year & a half in development, Uni-Tune Suite is the ultimate project management software suite. This tuning suite will only be available through our trained Unitronic Dealer Network to maintain the high level of quality, professionalism and support Unitronic is known for. This suite enables a certified Unitronic dealer to precisely fine tune any big turbo project car supported by Unitronic.

This is a highly evolved tuning suite allows full control over the stock ECU to calibrate and re-calibrate any supported application. The included data logger provides precise and highly efficient access to important data at a high sampling rate, available in all channels. It is a fundamental tool when conditioning the calibration. The Uni-Tune suite will allow our Unitronic Network to recalibrate applications for a variety of fueling and turbo applications, removing limitations, allowing for all performance tuning possibilities.

The use of this technology we believe requires extensive training and understanding of the logic behind it; Unitronic will offer extensive training seminars to our Unitronic Network who choose to explore and provide this service to their customer base. Furthermore, Unitronic will continue to offer a high level of support to ensure our customers' full satisfaction.

Here's a closer look at the Uni-Tune Editor Suite. The Project manager Editor allows the Unitronic Dealer to have full access to valuable information to precisely edit and re-calibrate fueling maps, timing maps, boost maps, various limiters, and multiple correction factors. It also features a check list of applicable or non-applicable functions that can be removed, such as CAT delete, n249 delete, secondary O2, and various other options. The Unitronic Dealer can simply and effectively edit values via a table or a 3D graph format. All projects can be saved for future use and available at any point in time.

The ECU Sync tool, allows the Dealer to communicate with the ECU via the OBDII port to read and flash projects. Each project will feature a separate license, where each license can be edited and re-flashed an unlimited number of times to the same vehicle. The Flash tool is based on the latest flash technology which ensures a highly efficient communication to provide flash down-time.

The logger will be included with the Uni-Tuned Editor suite as well as a standalone version that will be made available free to download from the Unitronic Website. This advanced logger will require the purchase of a Unitronic CAN OBDII communications cable (approx: $65). The Uni-logger will allow you, the end user to access and log any channel, save and export them, for analytical review; frame by frame to ensure a high level of data acquisition.

Supported vehicle list:

All Volkswagen MK4 1.8T with ME7 ECU’s

All Volkswagen MK4 VR6 12v with ME7 ECU’s

All Volkswagen MK4 VR6 24v with ME7 ECU’s

All Volkswagen MK4 3.2L (TT, R32) with ME7 ECU’s

All Volkswagen MK5 R32 3.2L with ME7-ST10 ECU’s

All Volkswagen MK5 Rabbit 2.5L with ME7-ST10 ECU’s

All Volkswagen Mk5 2.0T FSI with MED9 ECU’s

All Audi B5 AEB 1.8T with ME3.8/5.9 ECU’s

All Audi B5/B6/TT 1.8T with ME7 ECU’s

All Audi MK2 TT 3.2L with ME7-ST10 ECU’s

All Audi B5 2.7T with ME7 ECU’s

All Audi B7 2.0T with MED9 ECU’s

All Audi TT 2.0T with MED9 ECU’s

All Porsche 3.6 Turbo 996 with ME 7.8 ECU’s

The Uni-Tune editor suite is projected for release and distribution by the end of 2009. We are currently in beta testing, and ensuring that Unitronic will offer a thoroughly developed tuning solution. Our highly developed technology will provide the highest level quality and support. It is our pleasure to share with you some preview shots of the Beta Version.

http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu360/RAImotorsport/data-logger.jpg

Fuggin Sweet.

I would love a real street/dyno tune rather than a boxed tune.

Droool

I guess the race is on, who will be the first in C-BUS to be a Unitronic dealer and get their hands on it!

I hear there already is!!!! :eek:

A dealer packet including an application should be in my hands sometime next week.

Nice. Well get good at it so you can tune my 911TT in the future....

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/X36ACwwyscY/0.jpg

...in the year 3000, when I will be able to afford one.