Brian at Mobile Dynamometer Service (met with him today)

PGH STEELERS

Brian thanks for meeting with me today to see what numbers I am at. Brian was great to work with and hope to work with him in the future. Would love to make a Dyno day with everyone so that I could meet more people and to get some better tips on gaining more horsepower for the money. I do have a question on which number(s) to post. Brian gave me several ways to read the dyno number. Here are the ways of reading a dyno chart: SAE, Actual and STD Horsepower. Once again, thanks Brian for taking the time to put my car on your dyno.

Brian thanks for meeting with me today to see what numbers I am at. Brian was great to work with and hope to work with him in the future. Would love to make a Dyno day with everyone so that I could meet more people and to get some better tips on gaining more horsepower for the money. I do have a question on which number(s) to post. Brian gave me several ways to read the dyno number. Here are the ways of reading a dyno chart: SAE, Actual and STD Horsepower. Once again, thanks Brian for taking the time to put my car on your dyno.

Beautiful GTO John!!!!

It was nice meeting you today. Please let me know if you have any other questions and thank you again for the opportunity to provide you dyno results of your sharp looking goat.

Thanks for the kind words. The only thing I would need is where my car was running lean in the dyno pull. My tuner is calling me tonight to go over this situation.

Thanks

Your car is as lean as 13.6 from to 2k 3k rpms and ends at 13.1 at 6500 rpms.