Texas mile?

thorne

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've raced it a few times and it's a BLAST! Be ready to get hooked if you do it... :D

Did you REALLY just hear about the mile? :lol:

I'll be there this year.

Are you driving or watching...?

If you are talking to me, then no, I have known about it for years. However, I do not know where exactly in Texas it's at.

It's located in Goliad about 2 1/2-hours SW of Houston.

GPS location if you can't find it: http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&client=firefox-a&channel=s&ie=UTF-8&q=Goliad+Airport&fb=1&cid=14366748062393553354&li=lmd&z=14&t=m

If you plan on racing EVER, you better sign up quick. They only allow 160 people and the last event filled in about 2-weeks. There is no show up and race like years ago. If you don't have a hotel or slot to race you probably won't find one until people start blowing up or leaving on Sunday...

If you've got any questions or need any help shoot me a PM. :cool:

I've raced it a few times and it's a BLAST! Be ready to get hooked if you do it... :D

GPS location if you can't find it: http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&client=firefox-a&channel=s&ie=UTF-8&q=Goliad+Airport&fb=1&cid=14366748062393553354&li=lmd&z=14&t=m

If you plan on racing EVER, you better sign up quick. They only allow 160 people and the last event filled in about 2-weeks. There is no show up and race like years ago. If you don't have a hotel or slot to race you probably won't find one until people start blowing up or leaving on Sunday...

Both-I in the "will call" line with a turbo'd ZX12, but Im sure some IPS cars will make room for me. ;)

Thanks Josh, I'll have to keep that in mind. I'd like to make it down there next spring with my Supra or SC300, schedule pending of course. :)