Hmm. 1700+ rwhp Supra

DTM Brian

wtf do you do with that much power? No way it can all get to the ground.. I mean when I floor it on street tires even while rolling slow I sit there and spin, and that's with a stock ls1.

You must remember that the ls1 is made by the hand of god so that why, and is it me or did it seem like he got it in 4th gear and then downshifted to 3rd gear. Was that a 4th gear pull???

You must remember that the ls1 is made by the hand of god so that why, and is it me or did it seem like he got it in 4th gear and then downshifted to 3rd gear. Was that a 4th gear pull???

Sounds like to me he did a partial pull to purge the nitrous.

damn things take a while to boost up dont they

Compared to 90% of the dyno graphs I have seen over 1K horsepower that is one of the smoothest curves I have seen. Most are almost straight up. That took no time at all to boost.

Well done, proving once again that the twin set up is much more streetable than a single. Smoother power band. I'm impressed.

Compare the above video to this 1500hp, this car takes FOREVER to boost and look at the retarded curve all the power at once.

wtf do you do with that much power? No way it can all get to the ground.. I mean when I floor it on street tires even while rolling slow I sit there and spin, and that's with a stock ls1.

It's a dyno car that they've been doing some mile events with recently.

Compared to 90% of the dyno graphs I have seen over 1K horsepower that is one of the smoothest curves I have seen. Most are almost straight up. That took no time at all to boost.

Well done, proving once again that the twin set up is much more streetable than a single. Smoother power band. I'm impressed.

Compare the above video to this 1500hp, this car takes FOREVER to boost and look at the retarded curve all the power at once.

WOW.... two different beasts,that took forever!

Impressive power for a small inline 6 cylinder.

damm i love to see these on the dy no but ide rather see them make a pass.....

now jamies supra i dont know what it made on t he dyno (there should be a vid rolling around) but here are some vides he posted from when it was first out an about... if i read right its also a stock supra independent rear end(dont quote me on that thought)

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Accelerated-Performance_192496.htm

7.81@187

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Accelerated-Performance_172312.htm

gettin busy

:bangbang:

:edit found the dyno vid 10xx an then no # on the bottle ahhhh

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Accelerated-Performance-Supra_161477.htm

Thats what happens when you have shitty stock suspension and tires. my old car makes more power and is 1000 lbs lighter and irs and it had no issues hooking.

No look at the mph on the dyno, it's 4th gear, he just slipped the clutch, then laid into it.

Amit is making over 1k to the tire by 5k. It's not a laggy set-up.

Justin's expression afterwards, was pretty funny.