Wtb 4.3

f4isvt

is this for the same project truck that you were putting the 454 in or is this for your daily driver? I'll trade you mine and all its add-ons for a LS-1 :)

no not the project s10 I ended up trading it for a 96 blazer got a super deal out of it. It started taping today so I am preparing for it to blow up if I can't get it worked out.

no not the project s10 I ended up trading it for a 96 blazer got a super deal out of it. It started taping today so I am preparing for it to blow up if I can't get it worked out.

So you are trying to blow the enging in it now? By taping, ar eyou talking about taping for paint prep or taping hairy burnouts? lol

• 2 weeks later...

update I found the knock it was one of the crank bearings. I stripped the block last night. It spun the bearing and found it in the pan when I removed it. So I do not need a whole motor so much as a 4.3 block z or w code. If anyone has one knows a good place to look etc I would appreciate it.

the race on the block is grooved pretty hard. I am this far in it might as well not pinch pennys now. I am still making out on the deal traded a 500 dollar s10 that need a pcm for a blazer that so far I have 500 bucks in plus cam and lifters will make 800 bucks not bad.