Anti Obama T-shirts FS

bigflee

I know some people are pro-Obama and some people are Anti so please don't thread jack and make this into some political arguement.Its not my intention to offend anyone.

I will have some Anti Obama shirts for sale soon they will be white with red lettering and will read across the chest.... I WAS ANTI-OBAMA BEFORE IT WAS COOL.

Price will be $14 each if you are interested please pm me with how many you would like and what size. Thanks in advance

Brandon

Edited by bigflee
  • Downvote 1

They aren't made yet I was wanting to get a feel for how many to order before I placed the order. The more people want the cheaper I will be able to get them. If I had more interest in black with white lettering I could make that happen or any color combination for that matter.

I know some people are pro-Obama and some people are Anti so please don't thread jack and make this into some political arguement.Its not my intention to offend anyone.

I will have some Anti Obama shirts for sale soon they will be white with red lettering and will read across the chest.... I WAS ANTI-OBAMA BEFORE IT WAS COOL.

Price will be $14 each if you are interested please pm me with how many you would like and what size. Thanks in advance

Brandon

are you using cafeepress?

not like hes flipping them for profit or has any personal gain.... hes asking if anyone wants one when he orders them from wherever hes ordering them

stop riding obamas nutsack and get back to selling $300 computer mouses

:bangbang:

Son if I wanted your opinion, I would tell your mother after I had my way with her and then she would give it to you.

See what I did above, zip it or more will come up missing. these statements do not need a response from you. Your name is not Brian Carter, you have no business posting in this thread, be quiet. Go post whore in the passing lane or kitchen.

• Upvote 1