Fake Veteran Charged With "Stolen Valor."

SicShelby

would be nice if he gets the maximum fine, but instead of paying it to the goverment, he has to make payments into an organization that helps veterans

Oooh I kind of like this idea. That bastard has to buy me beer for the rest of his LIFE! :nod:

Win/win!

I got a CAR for my time there but due to the slow ass marine admin system i didnt get it till I was out for a year. So i never got the pleasure of wearing one. Im not going to lie but when i first got it I got a window sticker for my car of the combat action ribbon.

Funny mine came quick fast and in a hurry. They were actually telling us to put them on our dress uniforms for the Marine Corps Ball even if they hadn't approved it yet... lol.

Oooh I kind of like this idea. That bastard has to buy me beer for the rest of his LIFE! :nod:

Win/win!

Funny mine came quick fast and in a hurry. They were actually telling us to put them on our dress uniforms for the Marine Corps Ball even if they hadn't approved it yet... lol.

lucky