Iphone app to unlock car

Farkas

Bad idea. If it was created by a human it can be hacked by a human. That will be released and someone will hack it so it can unlock any and all cars. Seriously radio waves are easy to listen to and not that hard to reverse engineer. I couldn't do it but there are a lot of people that can.

It's called "Smart Start" by directed (viper) and it allows basically anyone with an iphone or ipod touch(on wifi) to unlock or remote start their car from anywhere... its free for a year then $25 a year after purchase... retails @ 500 bucks and is suspected to sell out

better is the "xm skydock" which turns an iphone into an xm radio :D

It's called "Smart Start" by directed (viper) and it allows basically anyone with an iphone or ipod touch(on wifi) to unlock or remote start their car from anywhere... its free for a year then $25 a year after purchase... retails @ 500 bucks and is suspected to sell out

better is the "xm skydock" which turns an iphone into an xm radio :D

Only an iPhone owner would be willing to pay money to unlock their own car.

• Upvote 1

iPhoner: Hello, is this customer service?

Customer service: Yes.

iPhoner: Good! Is there an app to unlock the app that I got to unlock the app that locked the app when I was trying to unlock it?

Customer service: Umm... please hold.

BTW, I love my iPhone!!!!