Any company make a truck manifold turbo kit??

STEVE-O

http://www.bmrfabrication.com/F-bodyChassis.htm

the turbo kmembers work good and you can keep ac if you use a c6 manafold

the other kmembers work ok to but not as big of downpipe, i was able to squeeze a 4" downpipe through their standard kmember.

http://www.bmrfabrication.com/F-bodyChassis.htm

the turbo kmembers work good and you can keep ac if you use a c6 manafold

the other kmembers work ok to but not as big of downpipe, i was able to squeeze a 4" downpipe through their standard kmember.

cool cool... thanks for them info and help...

Looking at the pricing etc I think I will stick with the stock k-member for now to get it tunned and running but when I change the motor I will probably get there entire front end kit with the k-member and brakes etc...

I hope anthony reads this next part lol

What do you think would be nessesary or a good idea to get suspension wise to handle the power... I was thinking obviously subframe connectors( tubular or boxed dont know wich would be better) Bar and lca's... Other than that I dont know what would be needed or a pretty good idea to get for safety...

torque arm, rearend, trans and sticky tires, otherwise you'll run a real high MPH but not have that good of an ET. like running a 135mph with an 11.7 et like me (on street tires)

then get LCA's if you havent have them, i think box subframes are stronger.