Anyone work at a parts store

Sam1647545489

Guest Removed

i can get you a pair of rear loaded for it , for what it would cost you for 1 caliper and a set of pads...calling on it now

only go to o'reilys

they cant beat my caliper pricing,just ask mike:p

sam, i can get you loaded rear pair, for $115..lmk..(remaned calipers,caliper mounting brackets, pad's, hardware etc, bolt them on your done)

bolt them on and bleed../done

Guest Removed

in fact, call around and price calipers bare, loaded how ever you want. cant beat my deals on my loaded caliper sets

i can get you a pair of rear loaded for it , for what it would cost you for 1 caliper and a set of pads...calling on it now

sam, i can get you loaded rear pair, for $115..lmk..(remaned calipers,caliper mounting brackets, pad's, hardware etc, bolt them on your done)

bolt them on and bleed../done

When can I come get them? I only need the one side but I will take both for that price. Let me know. I cant tonight but I can tomorrow afternoon.

Guest Removed
When can I come get them? I only need the one side but I will take both for that price. Let me know. I cant tonight but I can tomorrow afternoon.

i'll have them here tomorrow afternoon, i will need the old ones for the cores tho, so bring them with you...the core for those are more then the calipers themselves (i hate newer ones for this reason)

Guest Removed
o really, what about on other normal autopart store parts?

it all depends on the parts....buying some stuff warehouse class is well worth it

like my felpro price's thru the same supplier, is some times way better then parts stores..but it all depends on the part. thats why i call around and shop them. but hell, i can make up pricing and they will some times match it, just to keep me happy.:)

spankis found this out of several things with his engine build.

Guest Removed
Rob also have them toss in a set of front pads as well. Thanks

read my posts....loaded calipers come with pads hardware and the mounting brackets....

for real. bolt them on and bleed and go.

;)

Guest Removed
I need front pads as well, not just the rears. I need a rear caliper and pads all around the truck. Or are the front pads included as well.

i have a set of front pads here for you then(didnt see you said fronts :o)...i'll have the pricing on them for you tomorrow. that supplier is closed right now. but i'll get you a set here.

but call me at the shop tomorrow, normally i get several different quality of pads for just about anything

Guest Removed
Just out of curiosity...what are the pads Rob?

premium ceramics...i can get lower stuff, which is cheaper, but i can get all sorts of different pads. but the loaded sets come with a premium ceramic pad with coating and shims installed on them.