tornado watch

kawi kid

The severe weather warnings are issued by the National Weather Service...so blame them not the weather channel. What really sucks is when we have bad weather all the local channels interrupt the regular programming every 2 mins. to tell us its still snowing or the wind is still blowing. Bastards. :beating:

I, for one, welcome a big loud thunderstorm :D It'll be nice to finally get stuff cleaned up outside; I'm tired of seeing the ugly road dirt that's built up all over everything from the mounds of plowed snow melting.

yeah! I enjoy a good thunderstorm... hopefully we actually get one!!!

I don't like the little piles of dog poo that people leave all over the place in the snow... then the snow melts and the poo doesn't. yeah.

I, for one, welcome a big loud thunderstorm :D It'll be nice to finally get stuff cleaned up outside; I'm tired of seeing the ugly road dirt that's built up all over everything from the mounds of plowed snow melting.

I'm ready for a storm but I could do without the crazy high winds. With all that ice we got and the soft ground...its just asking for a disaster. :eek:

The severe weather warnings are issued by the National Weather Service...so blame them not the weather channel. What really sucks is when we have bad weather all the local channels interrupt the regular programming every 2 mins. to tell us its still snowing or the wind is still blowing. Bastards. :beating:

Yeah, that doesn't bother me that much unless it happens during the office. Are there any good shows on during the day?

Yeah, that doesn't bother me that much unless it happens during the office. Are there any good shows on during the day?

:dunno: I don't watch tv in the middle of the day...I'm pretty sure the only TV on during the day is soap operas and Murder, She Wrote.

is anyone actually getting that bad of weather? Its just rainy here... so far.

Over the past 20minutes or so it just moved thru Hilliard area. Rained like hell, thunder, lightening and lots of wind. Still kinda windy but the rain has stopped.

:dunno: I don't watch tv in the middle of the day...I'm pretty sure the only TV on during the day is soap operas and Murder, She Wrote.

and about 40 court shows.

i swear they will let anyone be a judge on tv...judy,joe brown,mathis,simon,paula,randy,etc...

I was sitting in a nice chair with no windows around me, just chilling then all of a sudden the phone lines lit up like a Christmas tree!! So much for chillin.... Their was six of us working, and their were still five 911 calls pending at one given time!!!! This was the pace for about 15 minutes long.... So much for the three ring goal and dispatching within 90 seconds!!!

It was a mess.... Alot of trees and wires down, and then to top it off a house fire... All at the same time.... Talk about going from nothing to total nuts in about a half a second.... I would say their was about 100 911 calls in about 15 minutes tonight with the storm.... And then all the utility notifications that we had to make..... :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Edited by bigpaul

Yup, in the greater metro Killbuck area, lotsa wind. This AM I found my wooden love-seat bench flipped over and the woodshed roof peeled over, other lil' irratants, but no major damage. Listened to kazoo music all last nite. Well that's what it sounded like. Wind finding its way thru door and window seals. Power flickered on and off. So usual stuff from here in the woods.

Kawi K-USA 2, Meh-hee-coh, Esta zero. Ya shoulda used my discount card!

Garver reports that you are scampering around again. No crutches or wheelchair in the cab then, eh?

Back to highwinds, tends to push me into the other lane. Fairings equal large kite! Parked until less winds! Plus side, if I take the scooter out, I can use the remaining ice to break the back tire loose!

Bring on the high water now. 68 degrees and ice and snow will fill the streets. I wonder how it is at Mohawk Dam?