tornado watch

kawi kid

Yup, in the greater metro Killbuck area, lotsa wind. This AM I found my wooden love-seat bench flipped over and the woodshed roof peeled over, other lil' irratants, but no major damage. Listened to kazoo music all last nite. Well that's what it sounded like. Wind finding its way thru door and window seals. Power flickered on and off. So usual stuff from here in the woods.

Kawi K-USA 2, Meh-hee-coh, Esta zero. Ya shoulda used my discount card!

Garver reports that you are scampering around again. No crutches or wheelchair in the cab then, eh?

Back to highwinds, tends to push me into the other lane. Fairings equal large kite! Parked until less winds! Plus side, if I take the scooter out, I can use the remaining ice to break the back tire loose!

Bring on the high water now. 68 degrees and ice and snow will fill the streets. I wonder how it is at Mohawk Dam?

nope i just got in the pick up with dad one day and hauled a load of cows to butcher thats as far as i have gotten