Banned?

fas1k

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed

hell i miss going out on a sunday afternoon, or tuesday night and getting off 20 or so races before having to change spots...shit just isnt the fucking same no more...fucking lame..it all started to change after the first fast and queerious movie..

who else remembers seeing forbees cross eyed ask on the news from west belt back then..

those where the days man. and me busting matts dumb ass on that gay ass 600 was priceless. hell i think every body beat him...:lol:

hell i miss going out on a sunday afternoon, or tuesday night and getting off 20 or so races before having to change spots...shit just isnt the fucking same no more...fucking lame..it all started to change after the first fast and queerious movie..

who else remembers seeing forbees cross eyed ask on the news from west belt back then..

those where the days man. and me busting matts dumb ass on that gay ass 600 was priceless. hell i think every body beat him...:lol:

i use to bet on matt and him racing davis only so i can see something but i allways got my money back from matt lol

Guest Removed
i use to bet on matt and him racing davis only so i can see something but i allways got my money back from matt lol

that boy was fucking dumb..dumb as they came too.. him and casto.:lol:

i was waiting for him to knock on my window that one night out off williams... i crossed the finish and looked back and he was back farther then where he set me out..:lol: he thought that pos bike was so damn fast, and talked all that shit it had this and that, and it was stock as fuck.. those where the good old days..and kevy 2 taking paveys ones money at kfc..lol

:(

Guest Removed

riding a bike and driving a car are not even close to being the same.

but its what ever...i just love how shit meant all in good fun turns into a fucking internet fight.