drivers challenge ! anyone?

Guest Removed

Guest Removed
mine ran 15.78 with a fart can and intake 96 2.0 5 speed

remember jesse? he had that gold one, at marion on motor it would go 15.50's or so..header, exhaust, cai...fucking clutch was slipping tho :o

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
his was a gt and that car did go 14s it came from a friend of mine brandon

not that car...this was bone stock, before jesse brought it over to my garage and i put a bottle in a toll box in the trunk..:lol: and did all the other shit too it..remember, he had that white v6 mustang pos too.

i had the probe back in my ricer years i want to turbo it and u played me like i didnt have money lol

I remember you throwing down some green on the hood of the monte at sunoco gas station. You were wanting to put a blower on that car. Sounds like you need to get a car and put some forced induction on it. It is your calling.

Guest Removed
I remember you throwing down some green on the hood of the monte at sunoco gas station. You were wanting to put a blower on that car. Sounds like you need to get a car and put some forced induction on it. It is your calling.

hell i have ever thing sitting here for that swap now too..

shawn, you ever find out what happened to the monte? i kind of miss that thing..:(