Do you think the Buckeyes play like a top ten team?

mrblunt

Dont worry guys, there is still a top 10 team in Ohio.... :o

:gone:

:bangbang:

In all seriousness I was really surprised at how the Bucks played Saturday. They could not seem to get back into the game. Purdue wanted it more and they showed that. I just hope they can win out and cheat the BCS system again so we have a chance at them in a bowl game :D

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:bangbang:

In all seriousness I was really surprised at how the Bucks played Saturday. They could not seem to get back into the game. Purdue wanted it more and they showed that. I just hope they can win out and cheat the BCS system again so we have a chance at them in a bowl game :D

OSU and UC would never meet up in a BCS game except a NC game. The ratings would be terrible.

Bauserman would probably start on any other team. Hes actually a really good QB.

And you know this how? I think he looked decent in last year's spring game but ever since Pryor showed up on campus, every time we get a glimpse of Bauserman it's horrible. I bet he isn't actually horrible but whenever he gets a shot to do anything he seems to be trying to do way too much athletically (to prove he's on the same level as Pryor? Not even close as an athlete) and it's a joke. I remember watching the OSU practice that they showed on the Big 10 Network before this season and OSU was running an option drill. Pryor, Guiton and Siems all pitched 50% of the time or more. Bauserman? Kept it every time and went no where. He needs to know what he is and it's not Terrelle Pryor.