Windows 7 internet absurdly slow

Mowgli1647545497

My only problem with 7 is that all the web aplicatuons we need windows for are not working with 7 yet. (My IBM web sphere, and riverside's web access) We just have to keep using xp untill they come online with 7. I would like to delete the xp partition as it is taking up about 7GB on a 128 GB SSD.

Just loaded 7 with VMWare fusion 3 today and my page load is faster than my XP virtual machine on the same Mac. Boot is faster, shutdown is faster, I am pleased. It's just not as fast as Snow Leopard. :D

Snow Leopard, really. Hmm has your profile vanished yet?

macfail

48 hours into this and am really starting to love Win7.

XP what?

spaceghost - I'm not surprised Websphere isnt working with Win7. I deal with IBM all day, both their global services folks and htir product division people, and have no illusions about their relationship with Microsoft nor their policy toward working with MS or MS' product line.

If IBM built its own shit that worked instead of acquiring everything, maybe they'd have a leg to stand on. Lotus Notes anyone? As it is, I stay with other IDEs whenever possible. Problem is we can't choose at work often, yeah? My main client is an IBM shop. Am I bitter? Bah.