Sad shit

SLOWLX

Think about this for a minute, too; There are people in this world, even people on this forum, who can read things like that and still argue against the death penalty.

you can't uphold the law by breaking it yourself....

I hate these people with ever fiber of my being, but killing them is he easy way out. I think the rape and butthurt aids like stated above is a better way to go

brought me to tears...so fucked up.

your not the only one....i cant believe there really are people so fucked up in this world. What man gets satisfaction from beating up on women and children? It just boggles me how their minds have them thinking it is alright to lay their hand on somebody significantly weaker than them?

Absolutely horrible.....its so terrible what rights our system allows abusive parents to keep during the investigation. At Children's, if a parent is thought to be abusive, they are still allowed to be in the room with the child. Ive seen children scream and cower away from parents, fully knowing they abuse, but since it hasn't gone through the courts, they are untouched.

As for those parents, I hope they live everyday knowing that they snuffed out a beautiful light in this world, and I hope in tears them up inside. Look forward to hell folks...I hope you are ready....