AllData pro (online)

Cereal_Killer

Anyone know whats up with alldatapro.com? Once you go there and click on "I am a member" usually it takes you to the log in page, now it just has "You received this message because:

-- Our server is temporarily unavailable, or

-- The page you requested can not be displayed.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience."

Anyone else use it and know whats going on, are they not offering it anymore or what? Am I the only one having the problem?

Guest tbutera2112
Anyone know whats up with alldatapro.com? Once you go there and click on "I am a member" usually it takes you to the log in page, now it just has "You received this message because:

Anyone else use it and know whats going on, are they not offering it anymore or what? Am I the only one having the problem?

sounds like it was temporarily unavailable....try again now, im sure if they planned to take it down for maintenance, they wanted to wait until late at night when less people would be needing it, so its probably nothing more than that

This happened to me yesterday on my friends MAC computer. I then tried it on my phone, It came right up. Then just to double check i tried it on my laptop when i got home and it also worked. Did you just get MAC?