FS: Dell Laptop - Latitude D610 $140

Veritas

I just got a new HP laptop thats replacing this one so I'm putting my old d610 laptop up for sale that has 1.5 gigz of ram expandable up to 2 gig and is running the Intel pentium M 750 processor.

Here's a link to the tech specs: http://www.dell.com/us/en/dfh/notebooks/latit_d610/pd.aspx?refid=latit_d610&cs=22&s=dfh

It also has the ATI mobility x300 processor if it matters to anyone so playing videos isn't staggering. Also, I put my belkin wireless pre-n card on it so it has n/g/a/b wireless capability.

The only problem the laptop has is with the power cable and it does not charge the battery anymore due to a short in the wire itself. You can pick up a new power cable/charger combo over at microcenter for 50~60 bucks or cheaper if you feel like buying it used from any number of places (or if you have a dell laptop power cable it will work if its one of the new kinds). If interested post up or PM me. Thanks!

And no I don't have pictures as its pretty much akin to the photo in the tech spot and outside of a few scratches on the case itself from time, its in great shape.