Gearheadz

Linc5.0

Rob I know your busy and all, but im looking for someone to build my rb motor, all the machine work and stuff will be done. I just need a perfectionist to assemble everything for me. I have the whole aussie RB rebuild book in English so that's not a problem. I could build it myself if I had room and time. I have every part for it brand new in a box. All you have to do is put it together. If this is something you might take on, let me know. Jeff from IPS never called me back so I figure he is not interested in taking the project. BTW I will pay you up front and not leave my junk siting your ur space without parts. Everything is 100% ready after M&m calls me

Guest Removed
Rob I know your busy and all, but im looking for someone to build my rb motor, all the machine work and stuff will be done. I just need a perfectionist to assemble everything for me. I have the whole aussie RB rebuild book in English so that's not a problem. I could build it myself if I had room and time. I have every part for it brand new in a box. All you have to do is put it together. If this is something you might take on, let me know. Jeff from IPS never called me back so I figure he is not interested in taking the project. BTW I will pay you up front and not leave my junk siting your ur space without parts. Everything is 100% ready after M&m calls me

so i can, i have a better helping hand around, and we have been busting out stuff much faster. so things have cleared up some around here.

just give me a hollar when your stuff is ready, and we can get busy on it

p.s. thanks for the clean up..sick of seeing my threads getting deleted.

Edited by Removed