FEELER: FS 2000 GSXR 750

bbboti

I recently made a trade and ended up with a 2000 gsxr 750 that I don't need nor want. I do not know that much about the bike, but was told that it has many upgrades. The bike is only showing 4900 miles and has been "race prepped" according to the previous owner. If anybody is interested in this bike, PM me, Ill send you pictures and Ill try to answer any questions about the bike. I am asking 4000 to start for the bike, but this is not the final price if someone is really interested.

http://photobucket.com/2000_GSXR_750

Edited by bbboti
Add link to pics

it does have a clean title. the bike came from wisconsin. i had the out of state verification done and the in the process of having it titled in ohio, but i have not and do not plan on having it plated or insured. the tires appear to be in good condition. the bike is not beat up like a stunt bike but the turn signals and mirrors have been removed and someone has tried to rig up a brake light and head lights but the work is a little shabby in my opion. the plastics i believe have been replaced, the back cowl and upper front for sure. the stock head light assembly has been removed too.

• 3 weeks later...