XBox 360 - $199 Minus a $100 Gift Card

KillJoy

NICE! It says "out of stock" though :(

Wait, nevermind, you can still buy it in store.

So are the new 360's cured of the RROD? Sorry I haven't really been paying attention, I can't remember if it was ever fixed or not on the non-Elite systems. I want to buy a 360 again but not if it's going to break after 6 months

umm, there is NO difference between all of the versions except for the HDD size

the new Arcades even come with 512mb of memory built in now for game saves.

so you don't even need a hard drive, if you don't plan to DL shit from Live or worry about quiker/quiter game loading

but if you do want to do those things:

buy a 20gb refurb HDD from Microsoft, with a 3 month Live card for $30

and have a kickass deal of an Xbox that does everything, for only $130! :thumbup:

and have a kickass deal of an Xbox that does everything, for only $130! :thumbup:

I was wondering why my new arcade had 330 megs or so of space... i was like wut?

On the 2nd part, 20gigs is NOT ENOUGH! If you ever plan on downloading add-ons for games, 20gigs fills up FAST! Well, if your like me that is, i dont like to delete content i paid for unless i sell the game.

umm, there is NO difference between all of the versions except for the HDD size

so you don't even need a hard drive, if you don't plan to DL shit from Live or worry about quiker/quiter game loading

Again, the arcade CANT DO SHIT.

Again, the arcade CANT DO SHIT.

LOLOLOLOL. The arcade is the EXACT SAME HARDWARE as the premium and elite, minus the HDD. The $100 giftcard is best applied to either the 120GB HDD or to the 60GB HDD & live bundle. Personally, I think the 60GB HDD is the better bargain as it includes a 3 month live subscription and headset.

The Arcade DOES come with a wireless controller and DOES feature HDMI and is also most likely the latest revision hardware (Jasper; 65nm CPU+GPU).

LOLOLOLOL. The arcade is the EXACT SAME HARDWARE as the premium and elite, minus the HDD. The $100 giftcard is best applied to either the 120GB HDD or to the 60GB HDD & live bundle. Personally, I think the 60GB HDD is the better bargain as it includes a 3 month live subscription and headset.

The Arcade DOES come with a wireless controller and DOES feature HDMI and is also most likely the latest revision hardware (Jasper; 65nm CPU+GPU).

Let me rephrase everything, the Xbox 360 is a box with silicon in it without the HDD. 99% of it's functionality revolves around the HDD.

Again, don't waste your money. You can find other models for the same price with the included hardware to make the console worth a damn.

and even the 65nm chipsets suffer from the RRoD, so its not fixed.

RROD is not fixed. Not even close to being fixed. The 360 still has a very bad fail rate. Its still close to 40% or around there last time i looked (2 months ago) RROD will never go away they got to keep you buying a 360 some how. ive had 4 all RROD even my last elite three months ago did'nt even play it and got the RROD.