Twitter is gay, but...

TimTaylor751647545500

...this shit is funny.

From Twitter to the tube: CBS has ordered a script for a domestic comedy inspired by the popular Twitter feed "Shit My Dad Says." Warner Bros. TV project will be exec produced by "Will and Grace" alums Max Mutchnick and David Kohan. Justin Halpern, a 29-year-old senior editor for Maxim.com who pens the feed of musings from his 73-year-old father, will write and co-exec the script with Patrick Schumacker. Mutchnick and Kohan will exec produce. Halpern launched the feed in August after moving from L.A. back home with his parents in San Diego. After he began posting near daily doses of statements and observations from his father, Sam, the feed has quickly gathered more than 700,000 followers. A recent pearl from Sam: "Oh please. You practically invented lazy. People should have to call you and ask for the rights to lazy before they use it." In September, Halpern landed a book deal for "Shit My Dad Says" with HarperCollins' It Books imprint. A CBS rep was quite to point out that the title will be changed for TV -- natch.

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118011093.html?categoryid=14&cs=1&nid=2562

(sorry if this is a repost)

Guest Removed
"Jesus Christ, Just give the dog his fucking food. Why's he gotta do a trick first? YOU don't have to do shit before YOU eat."

"A scar ain't 13 god damned stitches. I'll introduce you to men with REAL scars, then we'll all laugh at your fucking 13 stitches together."

"I'm sitting in one of those TGI Friday's places, and everyone looks like they want to shove a shotgun in their mouth."

lmao

this one is priceless

"You're gonna run into jerk offs. But remember, it's not the size of the asshole you worry about, it's how much shit comes out of it."