UFC 105 Predictions

wagner

Couture VS Vera

Vera ran his mouth and this is the fight he was given. Now it is nut up or shut up time for him. He better hope Couture starts to show his age here or he is in for a long night. Couture's wrestling will be to much for Vera in the end.

Winnar: Couture via old school beating

Swick VS Hardy

This will be the fight of the night I think. The winner of this will be next in line to have the face beat in by GSP. Swick is great on his feet and Hardy has good hands and a pretty tough chin. The exfactor will be how scrapy Hardy is, dude runs his mouth but he is like a zombie and keeps coming at you.

Winnar: Swick's hand will be a bit much

Bisping vs Kang

The word of the day for this fight is exposed, as in Bisping will be further exposed on how bad he his. Kang is a bad man and was a monster in Pride. Bisping is a mouth British fuck who learned the hard way what happens when your mouth writes checks your fists can't cash (see dan henderson fight)

Winnar: Kang via tko

These are free on spike but anybody going out to see these? I haz no cable so looks like this will either be an internet deal for me or bar time :)

I agree with you on each. Randy will take out Vera for sure. I also think the swick & hardy will be a good fight for sure..

I might be going out to b-dubs or if it is cold etc I will just stay home and order some pizza. ( and leave my driver a tip lol)

i also gotta agree on all 3

Vera is kinda like BJ Penn, meaning when he trains hard and "shows up" he can be VERY GOOD, exciting and fun to watch.

BUT......i think Captain America is gonna take his ass for a ride!

Swick will win, but i could give a fuck less

either one will get MURDERED BY GSP!

GAWD i hate Bisping, i have said it from the beginning, he is JUST A FACE THE UFC USES to keep the attention of the UK, he is a Garbage ass fighter!

i also gotta agree on all 3

Vera is kinda like BJ Penn, meaning when he trains hard and "shows up" he can be VERY GOOD, exciting and fun to watch.

BUT......i think Captain America is gonna take his ass for a ride!

Swick will win, but i could give a fuck less

either one will get MURDERED BY GSP!

GAWD i hate Bisping, i have said it from the beginning, he is JUST A FACE THE UFC USES to keep the attention of the UK, he is a Garbage ass fighter!

Vear is going to get the wrong end of some nasty ground and pound. Couture's wrestling shall own him unless he can get int a lucky shot and KO him.

I like Hardy but I think Swick will out class him but it is going to be a bloody mess

Nail on head for Bisping anytime he faces someone who is good he folds like a cheap table