WTB Small cheap tv

KennyFKINPowerz

LOL WAT? For your Dogs? WTF? LOL I mean you can't ask that and put that in there and not explain!

HA HA. I just got a new puppy on Saturday. This is the first time away from his liter mates so i am trying to find something to keep him occupied while I am at work all day so he does not suffer any separation anxiety. And so he can play MW2.

HA HA. I just got a new puppy on Saturday. This is the first time away from his liter mates so i am trying to find something to keep him occupied while I am at work all day so he does not suffer any separation anxiety. And so he can play MW2.

Actually on topic: I found that an old wind up clock (the type that ticks) wrapped up tight inside a towel or small blanket works well for puppy sibling separation anxiety.

I assume it's like another heartbeat they can snuggle up to. Worked for me when I had a punk ass Basenji puppy yelping all day long in an apartment.

Actually on topic: I found that an old wind up clock (the type that ticks) wrapped up tight inside a towel or small blanket works well for puppy sibling separation anxiety.

I assume it's like another heartbeat they can snuggle up to. Worked for me when I had a punk ass Basenji puppy yelping all day long in an apartment.

Was it just like an old style alarm clock?