Dear Red 4th gen Z28 on 270..

Draco-REX

Yes, you with the V6 aero package, LED taillights, and temp tags. I congratulate you on being the first serious attempt to get me to race. I thought it would have happened sooner, but you were the first to ignore all the evidence to the contrary and attempt to get me to roll race you.

I can understand you missing the "Eat, Sleep, Rally" bumper sticker. It's mostly pictographs that can be hard to figure out on the highway at night.

And I can understand you maybe missing the "Rally or Die" also, since the writing is smallish.

But I figured the large "SCCA RallyCross" across the back window would be a big indicator that I'm not into Highway racing. Also the huge mudflaps and the sides of the car that are covered in mud that looks like it was applied at 100mph should have been dead giveaways. As would the elevated ride height, and large array of lights on the front...

Granted, your car was clean, and your chrome exhaust tips oh so shiny. And granted, you picked an import with a big wing and a lot of stickers. But really, did you expect me to give up my greatest advantage by getting into a *roll* race? I'm not dumb.

If you want to race so much, come to a RallyX next year and we'll see who's fast then. That's about the same as expecting me to race with you on the highway..

This.

lol

Ive seen your rally sooobarroooo cruisin around before and damn does that thing look so fucking cool haha

I've been kicking around the idea of removing all the stickers and badges from it...

Maybe he just took the restrictor plate off to give the Red Dragon a little more juice. But it may not exactly street legal, so keep it on the down low.

He better be careful. I hear that much NAWS will blow the floorpan right out of the car.

I'm kicking myself for not rolling my window down and listening to the engine. It very well could have been a V6 with Z28 badges; those tailpipes were on the small side...

Then again, it's probably good that I didn't.. Being ~400lbs lighter than a Z28, I could at least give a stock one a run for it's money. If I had heard that it was a V6 ricer I don't think I could have resisted rubbing it in...

I happen to like my new tail lights and exhaust tips thank you. Just got them last week. I'm glad you got a nice view, that's all you would have seen if you woulda had the balls to race me. you'd be staring at my "infiniti knock-offs" allllll night long!

and yes it's really a Z, not a V6, don't get it twisted

I happen to like my new tail lights and exhaust tips thank you. Just got them last week. I'm glad you got a nice view, that's all you would have seen if you woulda had the balls to race me. you'd be staring at my "infiniti knock-offs" allllll night long!

and yes it's really a Z, not a V6, don't get it twisted

LOL.. That's just funny.