mustang t56

BDHG940

I paid 1100, selling for 1100, bottom dollar, please dont make offers unless its $1100 or more

Its out of 04 cobra and had somewhere around 45-47000 on it. It has a pro 5.0 shifter

I have the kmember and yoke to install in what I would belive GT or Cobra's

I will consider, let me see if anyone can come up with just the full payment. I found a complete 01 cobra dropout and need to pick it up.

Ill have a 3650 with that motor if you need just a cheaper replacement. Not sure what they are worth or go for

I was going to, just getting sick of trying to piece stuff together. block that I order came in cracked, heads I bought were supposed to be 04 and came in 4 thread and one had repair and been heli coiled. Said screw it, working a deal on a 01 dropout, throwing the motor in there and picking up something with more cubes to just drive, thinking something with a 7.0L

Ill still have the notch Ill build for racing and might still try and do a mod motor setup in there if this 01 setup comes though. Ill have everything to get my car back and running and everything the notch would need for the swap. I have a new cobra crank, manleys, saleen/cp pistons, etc. What do you think about the compression, it was going to come out to around 9.7 with those piston. Do you think thats too much for 12-14psi?

I paid 1100, selling for 1100, bottom dollar, please dont make offers unless its $1100 or more

Its out of 04 cobra and had somewhere around 45-47000 on it. It has a pro 5.0 shifter

I have the kmember and yoke to install in what I would belive GT or Cobra's

Andrew is a jackass, its better than what I was expecting to see. I was guessing he was going to be trying to trade me maybe a 90 Olds 88 and maybe $30 bucks....

So whats up with this party, thought you were throwin down this week. Havent gotten a call yet

Andrew is a jackass, its better than what I was expecting to see. I was guessing he was going to be trying to trade me maybe a 90 Olds 88 and maybe $30 bucks....

So whats up with this party, thought you were throwin down this week. Havent gotten a call yet

I'm partying right now, I was afraid you try to stangle me again