2010 racing

Nd4spd_150

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if you can make his mind completely kersplode.

Probably not, I don't think there is enough there to pop. I'm probably done for the night anyway, so someone else can pickup where I left off.

Better way to kill yourself...

Eat a big steak, mashed potatoes, and buttered rolls. When finished sit on your porch and smoke a cigar. From there go take a nice long relaxing bath. Afterwards dry off and lotion down your entire body while listening to a Kenny G CD. When drying off is complete light a candle and grab a good book. Read 5 chapters of the book by candle light. After completing the 5th chapter close the book and go the kitchen. Reach in your freezer and grab a pint of vanilla ice cream. Open the vanilla ice cream and scoop it into your favorite bowl (everyone has a favorite bowl). Then add strawberries, chocolate syrup, and fudge. Eat the bowl of icecream and head to your bed. Once in your bed turn off the lights and go to sleep. If you keep doing this one day in the next 150 years you will die in an accident, someone will kill you on purpose, you will get sick and die, or you will pass from natural causes.