Paranormal Activity

Sam1647545489

Agreed. The version I got had a different ending from theaters apparently. For one, I hate films in that view. Drives me nuts, but I got used to it. Secondly, the bitch was too hysterical and annoyed me. Thirdly, it was not scary. Fourthly, I would smash her. Lastly, repeat fourthly.

I am also glad I didn't pay.

Agreed. The version I got had a different ending from theaters apparently. For one, I hate films in that view. Drives me nuts, but I got used to it. Secondly, the bitch was too hysterical and annoyed me. Thirdly, it was not scary. Fourthly, I would smash her. Lastly, repeat fourthly.

I am also glad I didn't pay.

What ending do you have. I heard there are 3. I got the one where the cops come in and shoot the girl and kill her after she kills her boyfriend. And its a burned copy on DVD.

That one sounds better than the bull shit they were trying to sell in the theater version. It was dumber than shit.

?? do tell. I thought the ending on the dvd one was terrible at best. How this movie made so much money is beyond me but I am betting the guy who got paid from everyone goin to see it is LOL'ing all the way to the bank.

right at the end when she threw him into the camera, she walks up to the camera and looks at it and her face turns to like a "ghost" type face. Then it ends. A second later words pop up saying something along the line of, "The body of the boyfriend was discovered the next day. And the police have still not found the girl." And it was over. I sat in the theater looking at a black screen for an extra 5 minutes pissed.

What ending do you have. I heard there are 3. I got the one where the cops come in and shoot the girl and kill her after she kills her boyfriend. And its a burned copy on DVD.

....thanks for telling me the ending

No shit. I never even saw the movie yet haha

What ending do you have. I heard there are 3. I got the one where...

If you read this and don't expect a spoiler to follow, you're retarded. And yes, he saved you from disappointment.

And the supposed third ending that I've heard about has her come into the room and slit her throat, then it ends..?

right at the end when she threw him into the camera, she walks up to the camera and looks at it and her face turns to like a "ghost" type face. Then it ends. A second later words pop up saying something along the line of, "The body of the boyfriend was discovered the next day. And the police have still not found the girl." And it was over. I sat in the theater looking at a black screen for an extra 5 minutes pissed.

This is also the part I seen , worst part of it all I paid to watch it .

Guest JCroz91

i went and saw it the day it came out. i believe it was OCT 11th? and at the end it said the police found the body on OCT 11th what ever year. it freaked a lotta ppl out. but I think they changed the date for every day to make the date the same as the day it was played

i went and saw it the day it came out. i believe it was OCT 11th? and at the end it said the police found the body on OCT 11th what ever year. it freaked a lotta ppl out. but I think they changed the date for every day to make the date the same as the day it was played

I don't remember the dates or any of that. I know the shit was sold out when I went and it wasn't close to the day it came out tho