Friends and Family

jerrodh

Not sure if this is the right section. But anyway, I work at Sunglass Hut and we have a 'friends and family' sale going on now. But I can get you lucky SOB's 25-30% off depending on when you get in to see me if interested.

- The 30% off deal is only for six people as I only have six coupons. Thru 11/30/09

- The 25% off is unlimited, so this isn't limited to anyone. Thru 12/07/09

Doesn't really help me out cause Im not trying to sell these things, and our commission is impossible to make because its a bonus type thing based on extremly over-estimated goals that we've never made in the past 3 months (any store in the entire region).

But it is a great deal off, 30% off is how much we regularly get off of the merchandise. Sunglasses hardly ever have any discounts even shopping online often times you can't find as good of deals as you'd like. But anyway enough blah blah, if you need a pair for yourself or a gift for someone for christmas it makes a great no hassle purchase. And returns and exchanges couldn't be easier. They also come with alot of great warrenty's as well.

Brands We carry: Oakley, Maui Jim, Ray-ban, Prada, Versace, D&G, Burberry, Bvlgari, Guess, Vogue, Polo, Juicy, Fossil, NW, Ralph, Ralph Lauren, and a few other odds and ends.

If your interested in scheduling a time to come get some glasses just pm me. I have my schedule already thru december 9th.

MODS: If this is wrong spot sorry and relocated please :)