Dear Green Integra with obligatory fartcan

Mr. Jones

The previous 5 miles of me ignoring your revving,pacing, and repeated speeding and slowing down probably means I'm not interested. The myriad of colors emitting from your front bumper and interior were nearly as annoying as your exhaust.

I was hoping me waving you on, may have also been a clue. I hope you enjoyed my best reproduction of what your car sounded like being screamed out of my window. Although in fairness, you tortured me for like 5 miles and I only got in 5-10 seconds before becoming hoarse.

Edited by Jones

lol. i wanted to give a "dear..." thread to the stupid fucks who closed 270 down to one lane in front of 23 on 270 last night. took like 25 mins to get from 71 exit to 23N. as a matter of fact they rerouted everyone to the 23 exit where they had to go through if they wanted to continue on 270

k i feel better

lol. i wanted to give a "dear..." thread to the stupid fucks who closed 270 down to one lane in front of 23 on 270 last night. took like 25 mins to get from 71 exit to 23N. as a matter of fact they rerouted everyone to the 23 exit where they had to go through if they wanted to continue on 270

k i feel better

Saw that as they were closing it, I was coming from Dublin back to New Albany, I was like Whewwww, glad I left early to go to dublin.

The previous 5 miles of me ignoring your revving,pacing, and repeated speeding and slowing down probably means I'm not interested. The myriad of colors emitting from your front bumper and interior were nearly as annoying as your exhaust.

I was hoping me waving you on, may have also been a clue. I hope you enjoyed my best reproduction of what your car sounded like being screamed out of my window. Although in fairness, you tortured me for like 5 miles and I only got in 5-10 seconds before becoming hoarse.

:confused:

k i feel better

Yeah I got off on 315. I didn't feel like sitting on 270.

dear thread poster. im sick of seeing "dear XXXXX" threads and facebook status updates

thx

mgmt

dear moneyshift, exactly what the fuck is your sig supposed to be? signed your pal, 2sweet

and this guy...

:confused:

every time I see your sig...

^^^ Is the door peeled back or the fender pushed in?

seriously. C'MON, MAN!

dear moneyshift, exactly what the fuck is your sig supposed to be? signed your pal, 2sweet

Long story short, this dude on bimmerforums.com, who is a supposed baller with tons of money, reveals himself to be this ugly dude. He posts about some mexican restaurant and some burrito challenge, in which he ate this burrito. People poke fun at him and antagonize him in this single thread for 2 years, and the mods never locked it, etc. It just kept going.

Single most epic thread I have been a part of.

Long story short, this dude on bimmerforums.com, who is a supposed baller with tons of money, reveals himself to be this ugly dude. He posts about some mexican restaurant and some burrito challenge, in which he ate this burrito. People poke fun at him and antagonize him in this single thread for 2 years, and the mods never locked it, etc. It just kept going.

Single most epic thread I have been a part of.

:lol: