INPUT ON FRONT K-MEMBER

STEVE-O

I was looking at this k-member for the simple fact it is not 3 grand like most are from bmr etc...

I have never herd of this company etc but I know some of you older f-body gorus might know a little bit more

http://www.jegs.com/i/Anthony+Jones/040/CF-4020/10002/-1

for the price it seems pretty good

I have that same k-member on my car, all I can say so far is there's no mounting points for your brake lines, the stock k-member is hollow so its not as heavy as it looks, its actually a bit lighter than the tubular k-member, the advantage is you'll have easy access to install long tube headers, FYI the majority of the weight is from the lower control arms

I have that same k-member on my car, all I can say so far is there's no mounting points for your brake lines, the stock k-member is hollow so its not as heavy as it looks, its actually a bit lighter than the tubular k-member, the advantage is you'll have easy access to install long tube headers, FYI the majority of the weight is from the lower control arms

ya i was thinking of buying it just so I could have the turbo d/p clearence...

is there any downside other than the no mounting points for the brakes???

take your time and get it mounted square or whoever has to align the car when its done will want to stab you

o for sure.. they might already do that because I will ahve a ful bmr suspension with almost everything being adjustable lol :)

I will probably be ahving rob install it as he has the knowledge and I def dont ahve the space to do that in my garage

take your time and get it mounted square or whoever has to align the car when its done will want to stab you

^^^ this! after I installed mine, I put it on the alignment rack here at the Acura deakership but we only have the tools to do Honda cars only, I said fuck it I'm taking over to NTB, I know the guy who did it was pissed at me when I went to pick it up

ya i was thinking of buying it just so I could have the turbo d/p clearence...

is there any downside other than the no mounting points for the brakes???

not really

^^^ this! after I installed mine, I put it on the alignment rack here at the Acura deakership but we only have the tools to do Honda cars only, I said fuck it I'm taking over to NTB, I know the guy who did it was pissed at me when I went to pick it up

not really

I can get mine at work but did you take it to the ntb on scarbourough or dwon off gender in canal?

I can get mine at work but did you take it to the ntb on scarbourough or dwon off gender in canal?

I took it to the NTB on scarborough blvd, I forgot there is one HUGE down fall, there's no protection for your oil pan, if your car is lowered and you hit a sold object in the road, or your bottom out a lot your gonna be screwed because the oil pan sticks out like a sore dick

I took it to the NTB on scarborough blvd, I forgot there is one HUGE down fall, there's no protection for your oil pan, if your car is lowered and you hit a sold object in the road, or your bottom out a lot your gonna be screwed because the oil pan sticks out like a sore dick

well i will be stock ride height for now at least so I guess I am not to worried about it...

Yai know a few guys over at the one on scar so I might talk to them and see what they can do for me price wise

well i will be stock ride height for now at least so I guess I am not to worried about it...

Yai know a few guys over at the one on scar so I might talk to them and see what they can do for me price wise

just thought I'd let you know about the oil pan, my car has sportline springs and I haven't had any issues, but I'm also aware of it being unprotected....

I know Robert at that NTB, he's the guy that got me the hook up

just thought I'd let you know about the oil pan, my car has sportline springs and I haven't had any issues, but I'm also aware of it being unprotected....

I know Robert at that NTB, he's the guy that got me the hook up

ok cool. I have not talked to my guys in a while but I know nick, jerry, and brandon...

Cool loks like I got one more part to add to the never ending list now lol