Forza 3

CAM09

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing game

There are a ton of s who race (not right now cause modern warfare 2 came out but people will soon be going back to it)

We have about 4 to 10 people that will race nightly u just have to wait till mw2 craze dies down

Just play the game in single player career build up some money.

Its fun to raceonline if u have cars that are set up for eacvh class. So when u get some$# build a car for each class.

Just play it ull get used to it an then hit us up when u wanna race online

memory card? just put it in it shoudl save to your hard drive

I put that disk in b4 I even put the game in and it "so called saved" then I start playn the game and it said It needed to be downloaded, I did it a 2nd time and it said no room for to download so.....IDK

YES I DID....Y

The Arcade edition doesn't have a harddrive. You'll need to get one to D/L the second disk. The drive is DEFINITELY worth it! The downloadable content for other games, demos, videos, etc will make you thankful you have a drive. The second disk for Forza 3 is worth having as well. More tracks and cars.

YES I DID....Y

this is what happens when your cheap...

leme guess the arcade edition didnt come with a headset? eathiernet cord for the internet?

but the main thing it needs is a hard drive (you can go buy one best buy game place ectect) but you wil lneed one to save stuff... preety much if oyu can i woudl take back thsi one an buy a normal one an quit being cheeap for now on lol

this is what happens when your cheap...

leme guess the arcade edition didnt come with a headset? eathiernet cord for the internet?

but the main thing it needs is a hard drive (you can go buy one best buy game place ectect) but you wil lneed one to save stuff... preety much if oyu can i woudl take back thsi one an buy a normal one an quit being cheeap for now on lol

LMAO.....Im not being cheap SIR.....I just figg I could buy this one and just buy things I would need for it.

yea there are a few of us that get on and play. i didnt get mw2 so im on forza quite frequently, so hit me up. my gamertag is Gaury42

Yea I need to get my money up and get a few cars lined up B4 I go getting online and get my ass handed to me.LOL

youll spend more money in the end buying all the little thigns instead of jsut spending the $ on the normal one

Well its over with now so Ill just buy.....what do I need to play online to have fun:D

Well its over with now so Ill just buy.....what do I need to play online to have fun:D

well you need an internet cord (ethiernet or what ever its called) so you can hook your internet to your router or you can buy a wireless router for your xbox that plugs into the back.....

then you will need to buy xbox live member ship... can be had at most places that sell xbox stuff or you can buy it off xboxlive itself

an a headset so you can talk an wala you will be ready to get walked online :bangbang:

well you need an internet cord (ethiernet or what ever its called) so you can hook your internet to your router or you can buy a wireless router for your xbox that plugs into the back.....

then you will need to buy xbox live member ship... can be had at most places that sell xbox stuff or you can buy it off xboxlive itself

an a headset so you can talk an wala you will be ready to get walked online :bangbang:

OK AND IM SURE I WON TGET WALKED BY TIME IM READY TO RACE YOU

LMAO......YEA SURE, IM KINDA RUSTY SO I PLAY EVERY CHANCE I GET, NOW I HAVE A REAL REASON;)

shoot start saving your lunch money im gonna be taking it haha

add me to your friends list for xbox live srturbo04 an ill help you the best i can`

that is once you get a live account.

shoot start saving your lunch money im gonna be taking it haha

add me to your friends list for xbox live srturbo04 an ill help you the best i can`

that is once you get a live account.

OK WILL DO I THINK ILL PICK IT UP SOME TIME THIS WEEK