WTS: Xbox 360 Arcade used - $100

Veritas

Well title says it. It's used obviously, has no box and was one I picked up from a neighbor kid of mine a bit ago but now I need cash so I've gotta part with it.

It will come with all the hookups, but not a controller or hard drive. I had to replace the bottom plastic part because he had some god aweful case mod thing and messed the original up, so I put on a regular bottom without the hdmi plug but it's got hdmi so I'll have to take care of the opening for whomever gets it.

It's completely fine just old, I never updated the 360 to the nxe either. Also if anyone has been following the 360 underground scene lately and worries no, this is not banned either.

I'm in a tight spot at the moment cash wise so if someone was interested in getting it like today, let me know asap before I go take it to a gamestop or something.

Edited by Veritas

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JCroz91
Actually for cr folks I'll drop it to $100. I'll put it up on craiglist for $120 and see what comes of it.

i might have already emailed u from CL. lol but still for sale? if so PM me. ill get it on my phone.

Guest JCroz91
Hard drives aren't 70 dollars, and controllers certainly aren't 50. Then again if you're buying used it isn't, if you are buying new why even bother buying a used xbox then? You can go to Gamestop and pick up a used system sans hard drive for 150ish I think?

This is geared more towards someone looking to just put together a used system.

Wonderful how I get told saying something is too expensive with figures in another thread where it actually is gets me an infraction where someone else can tell me in my own thread where the transaction ISN'T a bad deal gets nothing.

Hmm. Thanks for the bump anyhow.

my fault... i thought the ones new for $200 had hard drives but they dont. but a new controller is $49.

so really it isnt a bad deal if it all works right. $200 for new or $100 for used. all you need is a controller. not a bad deal as long as everything works that was my bad for not understanding.

a used XBOX 360 system with 20gb and controller just sold on ebay for $140 why would i want to buy yours for $100 and continue buying more things for it?

Because the EBAY one is probably banned from xbox live even though they said it is not banned.

Because the EBAY one is probably banned from xbox live even though they said it is not banned.

x2

When mw2 launched they banned over 1 million xbox's for playing that alone. Imagine all the other ones that are banned for playing games early. (If you have a hacked box... dont get online)

Exactly. The one I've got hasn't ever been touched and I'm local plus doing this on our board, so chances are I'm not trying to screw someone over.

Can you tell me what kernel you are running? I want to know if it old enough to do the JTAG mod if you heard of it before.

offer is $65 as is.`

Eh that's a bit on the low side for my taste friend.

Trowa - its been updated to the latest kernel already so the jtag trick won't work (Trust me I already thought about it but I needed money more so than expandibility). I replaced the dvd rom drive from a place online and then haven't had much use for it being "normal" (cough). My other systems are my fun ones. ;D

Eh that's a bit on the low side for my taste friend.

Trowa - its been updated to the latest kernel already so the jtag trick won't work (Trust me I already thought about it but I needed money more so than expandibility). I replaced the dvd rom drive from a place online and then haven't had much use for it being "normal" (cough). My other systems are my fun ones. ;D

DAMN it is so hard to find an older one! :mad:

And yes I know what you mean I currently use 2 different 360s depending on what I want to play.