Sam ….. Kurt B….. ??

SRTurbo04

no buy these

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/for%20sale%20stuff/100_4197.jpg

stick them under the tree for his ass and have me fix those dumb ass tail pipes...lol

You can have the car again once I get some things for it for next year.

Guest Removed
If will go good with the turbo kit and will fix the OVERHEATING prob sure thing.

heads have to come off anyway....i think after it over heated down in NC, it pushed one of the head gaskets out..cause it was fine till what , the last day you was there? but me and your dad have already figured that out...what happened to your plans of pulling it apart over winter and building it for boost anyway?

heads have to come off anyway....i think after it over heated down in NC, it pushed one of the head gaskets out..cause it was fine till what , the last day you was there? but me and your dad have already figured that out...what happened to your plans of pulling it apart over winter and building it for boost anyway?

He adopted/moved in with a fulltime girlfriend, he's fucked, lol.

Rob, we just want to get it running right so we can run around to some races and stuff next year. I want to iron out the electrical issues first, then pull the heads. What kind of pricing can you do on TF heads?

Guest Removed

Rob, we just want to get it running right so we can run around to some races and stuff next year. I want to iron out the electrical issues first, then pull the heads. What kind of pricing can you do on TF heads?

pretty good deal really..they go for 999 each(but i can beat that up only so much cause they are so new, i'll be doing a group buy on them after the first of the year)..and out flow any ported head out there...they use all the stock valve train even tho they swap the intake valve around..pretty trick setup really.

ask me about it the next time your over..and what electrical issues is he having now? need to get the drivers side harness from another 99 car..is what we need to do

edit: how is he living with 4 other girls? stay at one one night, then stay at the other the next?

Guest Removed
cant believe you fried the headgaskets already cam...they only had 10k miles on them...you must RAPE that car

i think it lifted, after it over heated so much...i had a issue where the fans didnt work, and i added a relay for that...cause the v-6 harness was different, and i didnt want to use your, cause of your draw issue.:rolleyes:

but once i did the relay trick, didnt have issue till he kept over heating it in NC

Its not that bad.........but Im not doing anything as far as building until next winter maybe, I do want to do some cams and long tubes and a full exhaust sys just for next year and so you can turn those TIPS right side up lol...:bangbang: