UF YESTERDAY

STEVE-O

I can not believe marcus ( the darkness) jones got eatin up like he did in his semi fight..

Then he says he never wants to fight again??? WTF dickhead you said you wanted to fight for the rest of your life and you loved it now after your first loss you say you never want to do it again.. suck it up

Side note I want country to win to prove dana wrong but I think he will not win the finally...

we shall see.. anyone want to get a group together and watch it at b-dubs or somewhere saturday?

I can not believe marcus ( the darkness) jones got eatin up like he did in his semi fight..

Then he says he never wants to fight again??? WTF dickhead you said you wanted to fight for the rest of your life and you loved it now after your first loss you say you never want to do it again.. suck it up

Side note I want country to win to prove dana wrong but I think he will not win the finally...

we shall see.. anyone want to get a group together and watch it at b-dubs or somewhere saturday?

Fighting is extremely tuff mentally. I think there's something very primitive and humbling about getting your ass kicked. But I'm with you, get over it

What happened to kimbo? I haven't been following since that horrid fight against Nelson.

his knee is hurt and he doesnt want to fight and get mored hurt of dissapoint so he did not take the offer to fight again right now...

he plans to train more get better and come back and try again at 100 percent

to his credit i HATED HATED kimbo before he came on the show but after he talked and showed how he really was a gained a lot of respect and changed my opinion of him 100 percent.. he knows he is no where near ready to fight people in the ufc who fight for a living but he wants to train and better himself and prove to himself he can be a great fighter

Correction...he was 4-2 before he stepped into the ring for this fight. Now 4-3...