Receipt checkers at the exit door

87GT

People need to relax, it's not like they're strapping on rubber gloves and fingering your butt hole for contraband. They glance at your receipt then you and a whole 4 seconds later you’re on your way. That to me seems more time efficient then beating someone’s ass then running away.

I just find it funny they check your recipt at places like sams club where you need a damn store card to get into the place anyway...

Agreed and with the effort they put into “checking” you could very well be steeling something in your cart and they would never know. Stupid, yes! Pointless, yes! Something that I’m going to get bent outta shape over… NO!

If I am trying to push a cart with a TV on it out of the store or something like that, I always am happy to let them check my receipt. When I am walking out with a bag of fruit, bread and cheese, I usually tell them no and keep walking.

My favorite is at the Wal Mart on Bethel road when you use the checkout closest to the door on the food side, the greeter watches you checkout, watches you walk towards the door and then asks to see your receipt. That guy promptly got a "fuck off".

My favorite is at the Wal Mart on Bethel road when you use the checkout closest to the door on the food side, the greeter watches you checkout, watches you walk towards the door and then asks to see your receipt. That guy promptly got a "fuck off".

^

|

|

|

THIS is the reason I started this thread. If you as a greeter or LP or whatever and you watch me pay and get my shit bagged don't ask to see my receipt. Ask people pushing out TVs and other large purchase items for theirs. If all I bought was toilet paper you can kiss my soiled ass.

If all I bought was toilet paper you can kiss my soiled ass.

You would want into a store with a shitty ass to buy toilet paper? Atleast hit up a shower first.

Can we start a poll in this thread to see how many people fold the toilet paper before wiping versus just bunching it up?

You would want into a store with a shitty ass to buy toilet paper? Atleast hit up a shower first.

Can we start a poll in this thread to see how many people fold the toilet paper before wiping versus just bunching it up?

I like to bunch-up; much better grip when trying to get in there deep-like.

• Upvote 1

Make your own thread.

I like to bunch-up; much better grip when trying to get in there deep-like.

I thought you would be the type of person to wrap it around a finger. That way you can dig in deep. God loves a clean butthole.

• Upvote 1