So whos ready to full fill their new years resolution this year?

2pointslow

The new year is coming around, most people at this time decide to go for a new years resolution. The biggest resolution is to lose weight and get back into shape or for woman to look like they did in highschool/college.

If this is you, then you have already done 50% of the work. Getting yourself into the mindset that this is what you want/need to do is the first step. The next step is getting into a gym or taking the locks off the basement door, fumbling through the spider webs and finally removing the cob webs and dusting your equipment off.

You get started into a routine, your feeling better about yourself. You are starting to accomplish your goal. Soon 3 weeks go by, 4 weeks and now you are at the 7th week. ( i am aware i skipped the 5th and 6th week). At this point your body will start to level off, most people get discouraged and quit.

This year, i want it to be different. For those of you who decide to get into fitness this holiday and get back to the grind.

I WANT TO HELP YOU REACH YOUR GOALS!!

If its coaching, diet advice, training advice, work out logs, diet logs or interactive training. I can do it and i can help!

So PM ME and we can work something out.