UFC 107

wagner

Penn vs Sanchez

This might be an interesting fight. Penn has pretty much wrecked shop at lightweight and beat everyone. Sanchez got tired of being pushed around at 170 and has made the drop to be the new light weight bully. I fucking HATE Sanchez he is asshole that does not respect the fans or the UFC. He is going to have to bring his a game and big boy pants for this one because that bullrush crap might work against most but not a good idea against Penn.

Penn submits this fucktard.

Mir vs Kongo

Kongo is pretty good on his feet not so much on the ground or stopping takedowns. Mir good on feet and deadly on the ground. This does not end well for Kongo, at all.

Mir wins this just a matter of when

Finch vs Pierce

Finch has to much experience and to many tricks for Pierce.

Finch wins but closer than the experts think

Florian vs Guida

This my friends will be the fight of the night, Florian is damn good and has all around game. Guida has a chin of stone and has only one speed, balls out. Guida likes to brawl and can wrestle pretty good Florian has good hands and great on the ground. This is going to be full of action and the first one to flinch will loose.

Upset special Guida wins

Overall I think this is a good card considering all of the people hurt in the UFC right now. Still no update on Brock or Machida at this time.