hey all

tezzmin

New to site. I am looking for a bike even in this economy. I've tried to talk myself out of it but can't. I have been in and out of owning a bike for a long time. Might have even met a few of you here or there. So I decided to register and check it out. Any of you from Clevleand area?:)

Welcome. What kind of bike are you looking for? We have a few nice rides for sale on this site right now.

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Here is what I am interested in, 03' up R6, 600RR, ZX6R, 00' up GSXR 750 or 929RR. The main reason is I think they can be found for around $4k. I found a few at that price (even lower) a few months back but couldn't pull the trigger. Now it seams prices are creaping back up already. I had a 04' R6 and loved it.

So where are you from? What kind of riding do you do or want to do?

I'm in Concord.:)

I like to hit twisties mostly but with kids and limited time I might try to take it easy and just enjoy getting out with nothing crazy. Maybe even ride to work sometimes. What about you?

I'm in Concord.:)

I like to hit twisties mostly but with kids and limited time I might try to take it easy and just enjoy getting out with nothing crazy. Maybe even ride to work sometimes. What about you?

I ride everywhere I can in fair weather. Usually every couple days I will take a cruise down Girdled, Cascade when it was open, Hermitage and some other little roads in the area. Concord has some nice road to cut through to get to Burton and Middlefield. I have some friends out that way I like to go visit once and a while. But basically I just kind of wander with no particular location in mind. Just out to ride for the ride.