Losi XXX-NT AD2 nitro Stadium Truck

Mark1647545493

• 2 weeks later...
Can a .21 motor fit in it? i could give u 200 for everything on wen

I don't think they make a big block swap for this truck. The motor that is no it will move out trust me I have had a couple of Novarossi motors and they are worth ever penny.

HAHAHA Why is there always someone that HAS to have a big block in everything!!

j/k

The Italian made Novarossi .12 is a screamer. You won't believe the power until you drive the car. As a matter of fact I know a few A main racers that will take the slide carb off and put a slower rotary carb on to help make the incredible power more manageable.

I really think I'm going to part this thing out on EBay. I've got so much more than $200 in this setup it's not even funny. Just to give you an idea of what I have in this....

truck kit with TQ kit $300

radio gear $50

servos $50

wheels and tires $40

engine $160

extra engine with rotary carb $35

starter box with 12v gel cel battery $60

extra xxxnt for a parts truck $80

superbrain charger $20

plus I have an extra brand new OS .12CV that I have no use for if I sell this truck.

yep... I just talked myself into it. It's going on EBay right now. I'll post the links when I'm done.

Also...

If someone is planning on racing at CRCRC, Bob Opperman @ CRCRC gave me his setup sheet and this one is setup exactly as his. Bob is a consistent A main driver and has been for years so he knows exactly how to dial these trucks in.

Yes Bob is one of the fastest guys around and has beat me like I own him money MANY times in Gas Truck :(

This is a killler set up and deal if I was going to get back in to Nitro I would buy this.

I used to race my rc10gt team truck with a .12 .15 and a .21 motors i just wanted a cheap nitro car. i have a elec stampede truck but batterys are boring. i think im gona get the jato. 65mph truck sounds fun too. i liked the idea of ur truck. i just wana play arround and race sometimes. ive been to crcrc a few times and won a couple

I used to race my rc10gt team truck with a .12 .15 and a .21 motors i just wanted a cheap nitro car. i have a elec stampede truck but batterys are boring. i think im gona get the jato. 65mph truck sounds fun too. i liked the idea of ur truck. i just wana play arround and race sometimes. ive been to crcrc a few times and won a couple

Get an e-revo brushless. I have one and it will out right destroy any nitro monster truck.