01 avant s4 on ebay in dayton

Art

No. I was watching it. It really isnt often one of these go up for sale. I have the day off today. I am going to drive out to dayton to look at it. I am a weird guy that likes these cars alot, so I will be willing to pay a bit more than a couple other people on here. I will let you all know what I find out about it.

No. I was watching it. It really isnt often one of these go up for sale. I have the day off today. I am going to drive out to dayton to look at it. I am a weird guy that likes these cars alot, so I will be willing to pay a bit more than a couple other people on here. I will let you all know what I find out about it.

Cool! I noticed from the picture that the coolant is low and there is an oil spot under the throttle body boot. Auxilary coolant pump is probably leaking, no biggie, but the oil spot is odd. Appears to be an 2001.5 going by the badges and the power steering reservoir cover.

EDIT: One just sold for $15,500, and another for $14K on audizine, another one is for sale for 12,900, and one more asking $9K, just to let people here know what these typically go for. This dude wants $20K for his stage 3, but he's a little crazy http://www.audizine.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=24300&cat=67

Edited by kickass