closed thanks

jerrodh

Is this the Black hard drive or the normal gray colored one? If it is the gray one I will give you $75 for it tomorrow. Anything more then that is too much for the gray ones. Check ebay if you don't believe me.

Thanks rob.

And it's whatever one comes with the elite, I don't have it now as I said planning on buying one soon. I'd be 99% sure it be the black one. Whats the difference?

New box > Questionable ebay purchase. :p

And since when has not letting people know they're getting screwed been policy on the board again?

Anyhow, to point out without using figures; please go check out gamestop for their hard drive deal prices and compare to how much this one is being sold for.

Yeah their brandnew 120gig harddrives run $149.99 just like best buy. so $125 obo. is my price for a brandnew. NOT A REFERBISHED one that has likely BROKE before.

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=65035

so please don't respond to my thread trying to trash mysale when you don't even know what your talking about. Yes you can find smaller or used/referbished ones for cheaper. but this is neither of those. So your at least saving $25 on a NEW Hard drive.

ediT: Bump

• 2 weeks later...

Bump still OBO? I'd like least close to $100 cash and maybe a game? Might consider less cash for a good current game.

Also may consider a nicer couch or a shelving unit or long/taller table that can hold two 20 gallon long fish tanks 30x12x13 i believe.