Who dey?

Buck531

What happens when they get into the playoff's and lose to a better team? Regardless if they're leading the division. 30-10? That's pretty much a blow out.

Yeah, I'm a Steeler fan, but you don't see me in any of the recent threads making excuses for their loss against the Browns do you?

What happens when they get into the playoff's and lose to a better team? Regardless if they're leading the division. 30-10? That's pretty much a blow out.

Yeah, I'm a Steeler fan, but you don't see me in any of the recent threads making excuses for their loss against the Browns do you?

Thats because there are NO excuses for a loss to the Browns.

better to go 0-1 in the playoffs than 0-5 after going 6-2 to miss the playoffs, especially when 3 of those teams combine for a record of 9-30.

Cinci can erase a 30-10 blowout with a win next week. Steelers can erase this season of humiliation with...well now I suppose they'll just have to wait til next September.

I should have known.

Yep more of Ochocinco being one of the "Men" out there on the field. In his video today he addressed all the Cinci fans that said he took a "dirty" hit. He said " It wasn't dirty, it's football, it's how the game is supposed to be played." How you could ever have a negative thing to say about him is beyond me.

Comments like this are what give Steeler fans a bad name. Look the Steelers are fucking up this season no excuses. The Bengal’s are getting their moment in the spotlight so let em enjoy it. You win humbly and you loose humbly. Love them or hate them the Steelers will always be a successful team. (That’s were the hate comes in) I’m not going to let one season turn me into a bitter fan. There’s no reason to the Bengals are a flash in the pan team. They’ll be good this season, maybe get 2nd 3rd round in the playoffs, they may even have a winning season next year, but the Steelers have, are and until they come under new ownership will always be a winning franchise. So why should I step down to a lower level because some other team is winning. The only reason the Bengal fans do it is because they don’t get many chance to win.

Comments like this are what give Steeler fans a bad name. Look the Steelers are fucking up this season no excuses. The Bengal’s are getting their moment in the spotlight so let em enjoy it. You win humbly and you loose humbly. Love them or hate them the Steelers will always be a successful team. (That’s were the hate comes in) I’m not going to let one season turn me into a bitter fan. There’s no reason to the Bengals are a flash in the pan team. They’ll be good this season, maybe get 2nd 3rd round in the playoffs, they may even have a winning season next year, but the Steelers have, are and until they come under new ownership will always be a winning franchise. So why should I step down to a lower level because some other team is winning. The only reason the Bengal fans do it is because they don’t get many chance to win.

This post is full of win

They are still the only team to have won 6 superbowls... :eek:

-Marc

Agreed. Yes, 6 Super Bowls is a big deal. I'm not taking anything away from that, but using the past to cover up the present doesn't help when you've lost to the Browns (2-11) and the Chiefs (3-10).

They are still the only team to have won 6 superbowls... :eek:

-Marc

no matter how many super bowls you've one, it doesn't make up for having a humiliating season. any team will tell you, as soon as the season starts, "defending champs" status doesn't matter.

you think they're sitting in the locker room right now discussing how little this season matters cuz they got 6 SUPER BOWL RINGS!?!?! no. no one cares.