Who dey?

Buck531

no matter how many super bowls you've one, it doesn't make up for having a humiliating season. any team will tell you, as soon as the season starts, "defending champs" status doesn't matter.

you think they're sitting in the locker room right now discussing how little this season matters cuz they got 6 SUPER BOWL RINGS!?!?! no. no one cares.

True...and completely agreed. They are def having a humiliating season. My point is that the Browns would kill to have our current season record. Talk shit, feel good about your suck ass team, it doesnt matter. The Steelers will rise up and recover like this season never happened. The Clowns will hold onto this win for years to come.

And fuck you and your Pats. Dynasty my ass. :p

-Marc

True...and completely agreed. They are def having a humiliating season. My point is that the Browns would kill to have our current season record. Talk shit, feel good about your suck ass team, it doesnt matter. The Steelers will rise up and recover like this season never happened. The Clowns will hold onto this win for years to come.

And fuck you and your Pats. Dynasty my ass. :p

-Marc

HEY if we're gonna talk ridiculous callouts, I will call out my fellow (albeit slightly more moronic) Pats fans...who gives a shit if the Pats have the most SB wins this decade. Doesn't fuckin' matter.

Although WES FAWKIN WELKAH IS THA MOST TALENTED RECEIVAH EVAH.

fake edit: Kevin Faulk is my favorite Patriot.