Couch, matching chair and ottoman

boosted98gst

Long story short me and my girlfriend go our own ways and now I have no room for this stuff. I have to move into my parents house untill I can get off the lease and find a new place. This stuff is not even a year old I just bought it in APRIL this year after our house fire in Jan. Its not the best stuff on the market but its very nice and comfy and good looking. I paid over $1000 after taxes and warrenty's (not sure if they transfers over). Its smaller type couch that can sit 3 but is a loveseat that is micofiber , it is olive earth color. It has no rips or stains, we barley set in it a handfull of times. The other chair is a matching mixed color single chair with matching ottoman that is mixed earth colors ( I think she sat in this one or two times) The couch has 2 matching pillows that match the single chair. The only issue with the chair the cat scratched the back of it, no holes or nothing ripped just has a few fibers sticking out . Its very minor. We are very clean people no one ever smoked in the APT and our cat is a very clean indoor cat. Either way it would make a great little living room set up for a single guy in a APT or a single coupe in small spaced area, the color is a very light olive color which is very neutral . I would like 500 for everything but I can also work with someone also, I will get pic's ASAP. Just let me know if anyone is interested and we can go from there. Thanks Jason