Parking violations on campus

Guest JCroz91

Guest JCroz91

lol really? im 18? do you think i have one of thoes? thats my friends that made that shit as a prank. notice it was only logged in once.

who ever noticed that on CR has to have a date hook up thing or is a class A stalker

Now we really know how flaming you are looking up that shit...

+1... the OR guys looked up my life. they were pissed off my SN used to be sonicstang03, like i have some alter-ego or something. then they looked up everything w. my name in it online. obciously one had a date hook up name and looked me up on there. cant believe they really think an 18 year old has a legit date website name. lol

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for being all independent and having your own car and bike and huge house (umm...apartment, sorry), you sure are cheap and irresponsible as fuck....you parked illegally, pay the fucking ticket and move on...refuse to buy plates, insurance, pay tickets, whats next?? you need to grow the fuck up or remove yourself from this little thing the rest of us call life

WTF.....IS YOU PROB?????

Guest Removed
lol really? im 18? do you think i have one of thoes? thats my friends that made that shit as a prank. notice it was only logged in once.

who ever noticed that on CR has to have a date hook up thing or is a class A stalker

+1... the OR guys looked up my life. they were pissed off my SN used to be sonicstang03, like i have some alter-ego or something. then they looked up everything w. my name in it online. obciously one had a date hook up name and looked me up on there. cant believe they really think an 18 year old has a legit date website name. lol

when you put a screen name into a google search, normally most of that shit comes up :p

Guest tbutera2112
they was really mad because what your screenname used to be? :rolleyes:

they were pissed because he made a thread asking for help doing wheelies on his gixxer, and then he posted that hes out doing dumb shit like that with no tags or insurance...then he tells them hes all special and shit and that he has his own car bike and house and no other 19 yr old is as accomplished as him...they called his bluff, and his house turned into a huge apartment, which then turns into a good sized apartment, and then he finally says he lives in his mommys basement after talkin so much trash to everyone about how much better he is

then he posts up saying he pulled the tire 4" and that he has now mastered wheelies and everyone there can screw off etc etc.... just being a complete, flaming douchebag

he also claimed at one point that he solved the title issue he had by going into the bmv and being a badass and forcing them to give him tags, after already posting here that he drove his ass to dayton to get the proper paperwork done...so i called him out on that and he never responds....then he finally changes his story to tell the truth there too...

everything the motherfuck says is a lie

they were pissed because he made a thread asking for help doing wheelies on his gixxer, and then he posted that hes out doing dumb shit like that with no tags or insurance...then he tells them hes all special and shit and that he has his own car bike and house and no other 19 yr old is as accomplished as him...they called his bluff, and his house turned into a huge apartment, which then turns into a good sized apartment, and then he finally says he lives in his mommys basement after talkin so much trash to everyone about how much better he is

then he posts up saying he pulled the tire 4" and that he has now mastered wheelies and everyone there can screw off etc etc.... just being a complete, flaming douchebag

he also claimed at one point that he solved the title issue he had by going into the bmv and being a badass and forcing them to give him tags, after already posting here that he drove his ass to dayton to get the proper paperwork done...so i called him out on that and he never responds....then he finally changes his story to tell the truth there too...

WOW........get off his DICK, leave it alone.....hes 19 and how old are you again...........FALL BACK.

• Downvote 1

Guest tbutera2112
WOW........get off his DICK, leave it alone.....hes 19 and how old are you again...........FALL BACK.

what does my age have to do with anything? im not the one posting up all over how i have my own house, car, job etc and that im better than everybody else was for my age...hes a dumb fuck douchebag...

im the one on his dick? if you rode that shit any harder you would be a fucking genital wart

what does my age have to do with anything? im not the one posting up all over how i have my own house, car, job etc and that im better than everybody else was for my age...hes a dumb fuck douchebag...

im the one on his dick? if you rode that shit any harder you would be a fucking genital wart

You must be one pissed off guy then.....its sad how he makes you mad like this.

And son.....pls stop with the lame ass jokes....ok u suck.

Guest tbutera2112
You must be one pissed off guy then.....its sad how he makes you mad like this.

And son.....pls stop with the lame ass jokes....ok u suck.

HA...im not pissed at anything, cant help it if the guys a douchebag, just because i dislike him doesnt mean im pissed..."son"

Guest JCroz91

ugh cam and crawdad both on here can vouge for me that i paid for my car, bike, and had an apt with a friend for a bit till he got in some shit.

whats wrong with asking how to do a power wheelie? yes i went on a 20 min break and work and pulled a couple wheelies a few inches off the gound. i posted that informing ppl that i was learning how. i was never bragging that i could do huge wheelies. it was like 40 degrees out and i had like 20 min to ride. AND WHEN I DID THOES WHEELIES IT WAS STILL A LEGAL BIKE! it had his tags on yes. which were good untill june 2010. the paper work is good. the bike was always legal. weather it was in my name or his the tags have been valid since i bought it u ignorant fuck. come to my house and see it! iv posted on here at least 20 times that my tags are legit im putting it in my sig for ur stupid ass so u can stop talkin about it.

he also claimed at one point that he solved the title issue he had by going into the bmv and being a badass and forcing them to give him tags,

quote where i said this. this was never said! and wtf is wrong with having to go to dayton to do the tags? lol wtf?

tyler just got a dildo up his ass cause his bf broke up w. him.. i never said shit to this dude. he just runs his mouth and looks stupid cause he says shit that not true.

HA...im not pissed at anything, cant help it if the guys a douchebag, just because i dislike him doesnt mean im pissed..."son"

OK then....let him be a douchebag, do you want him to be your kid so you can teach him how not to be one, is that why you keep posting and posting on this Thread to make a point.........HINT..nobody fucking cares!!!

Guest tbutera2112
OK then....let him be a douchebag, do you want him to be your kid so you can teach him how not to be one, is that why you keep posting and posting on this Thread to make a point.........HINT..nobody fucking cares!!!

obviously you do.

Guest JCroz91

heres the story from the day i saw the bike...

i was at work on a thurs night and texted the guy about his cl add. the next day i met him in hilliard and bought the bike off him. he handed me the signed title. same day i made a name on ohio riders and an into. they asked if i had my endorsement and insurance yet.. i told them no cause i just bought the bike and that day i planned on getting my lisence soon and just get insurance in the spring. they got mad i wasnt getting insurance till spring. that agrument went on for a while. then i wanted to try to do wheelies. (i used to race mx a lot and could do wheelies on the rmz250 all the time but its been a few years) so i posted a thread on there asking how and they imediatly got pissed. yelling at me for trying them. but i went out on my break at work an tried them. didnt get high but it still came up. so i posted on there i got maybe 4" off the ground. they took it like i was bragging and they give me shit for it all the time. like im supposed to 12 o'clock the bike on my 2nd day on it in 40 degree weather on my break at work.

within a week of me getting the bike i go and get my temps at the BMV. no classes were open to get my actual endorsment i assumed.

then they bitch about how im all suckin on my mommies nipple like im givin everything so i tell them i bought my car, bike, i had an apt for a month but my buddie got into trouble and had to go to jail. and so they think im bragging about how im better when i never said i was better than anyone i just felt like im doing well for someone my age. then they keep giving me shit for that. everything i would say to defend myself they got mad and turn it around to use it against me. so they made a drama queens thread called "jcroz's life and eveything thats wrong with it" or something and typed 20 pages of shit about me. i decided to just not even look at it and let their immaturity go but one day being bored at work i read it. of course it angerd me and i replyed to everyone. at this point most gave up trying to bash me and started having my back to the ppl that were still bashing.

FYI when i bought the bike the tag expired in june 2010. so the bike was always legal.

then i decided i needed to swap over the title. take it to a close place and they scribbled out "gift" on the price and put 3000. that voids out the title. so didnt know what to do. some ppl on here suggest buying a new frame. so i looked into it. mean while i drove to dayton to the address on the title. met the guy he was really cool and we went back and swapped the titles. got my plates and tags.

any other questions ask. im sure iv missed a couple tiny things everyone wants to blow up

Guest JCroz91
post #160

http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=38204&page=4

kthanksbye...dont call me a liar just because you cant remember the dumb shit you lied about

prob just said that shit so there asses would get off my back. a couple guys told me thats what tey did so i figuared thats what i was going to have to do the next day. try having 20 ppl just run their mouths to u. i was just saying that to just have them stop running their mouths.

Guest tbutera2112
prob just said that shit so there asses would get off my back. a couple guys told me thats what tey did so i figuared thats what i was going to have to do the next day. try having 20 ppl just run their mouths to u. i was just saying that to just have them stop running their mouths.

i think this is the part where you apologize for calling me a liar and admit that youre full of shit

Guest JCroz91
i think this is the part where you apologize for calling me a liar and admit that youre full of shit

i think this is the part when u let shit go cause ur making yourself look like a dousche bag. u should bitch about me and cam with everyone else on here that agrees with u. AHH thats no body. u just like to give ppl shit for things that dont even matter and things that everyone else on here could give 2 shits less about.

i think this is the part when u let shit go cause ur making yourself look like a dousche bag. u should bitch about me and cam with everyone else on here that agrees with u. AHH thats no body. u just like to give ppl shit for things that dont even matter and things that everyone else on here could give 2 shits less about.

+1:bangbang: