looking for a wow account

fast91stang

less chance of someone trying to jack it back if it is unbattlenetted. Dont get me wrong if someone comes along with a nice horde 80 druid account battlenetted and cheap im not going to say no lol. but i would just prefer something around 70 that i can battle net to my account that has wotlk and transfer the character over to finish it.

You may want to check, I believe that every account HAD to be joined to a battle.net account around the end of Nov. I have an account, but all I have mostly Alliance chars with one lone lv 60ish Tauren Warrior. Good Luck!

yea i think it was by the 25th. so if you find a non b-net account it hasnt been played in a while. course prolly more likely to sell it out. oh and watch out for those hackers they getting real bad had my lvl 78 hacked lost EVERYTHING. i got em caught back up though. well other then blacksmith the bastard dropped it so i have to start from scratch.